PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY. IT REGULATES YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS WITHIN IT. BY BROWSING, ACCESSING, USING OR OTHERWISE DOWNLOADING INFORMATION FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. SPESNET HEREBY RESERVES ITS RIGHTS TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT NOTICE.
We cannot guarantee for the correctness and completeness of the information given. All materials contained on this site are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute professional advice. We accept no responsibility for injury or loss which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site. All the materials provided in this website are intended to be general information and not intended to be treated as advice whatsoever. You are asked to seek professional advice relating to all questions on financing and loans.
The links on our site are not intended to be a recommendation. We do not check whether the contents of these links are accurate or correct. We take no responsibility if the contents of these links contain mistakes or errors and we disclaim liabilities whatsoever.
The Company respects the privacy of its website members.
Use of this site and the online services is entirely at the user's own risk. The user assumes full responsibility for the risk or loss resulting from the use of this site and the user's reliance on information contained on it.
In no event will SpesNet Medical (Pty) Ltd (SpesNet) be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential whatsoever relating to the user's use of this site or the online services or the information contained on this site or the user's inability to use this site or the online services, whether such damages arose out of contract, or delict or otherwise and regardless of whether SpesNet was expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Without derogating from the generality of the above, and to the extent legally permitted, SpesNet will not be liable for:
- Any interruption, malfunction, downtime, off-line situation or other failure of the site or online services, SpesNet's system, databases or any of its components, beyond SpesNet's reasonable control;
- Any loss or damage with regard to the users data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of SpesNet's system, third party systems, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer viruses or destructive code on SpesNet's system or third party systems; programming defects;
- Any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties, including, without limitation, third party systems such as the public switched telecommunication service providers; internet service providers, electricity suppliers, local authorities and certification authorities; or any event over which we have no direct control.
This site contains copyright and other intellectual property including logos and other graphics and multimedia works belonging to SpesNet.
The user is authorised to view and download one copy to a local hard drive or disk, print and make copies of such printouts, provided that:
- The material is used for considering use of the online services and for no other commercial purposes.
- Any reproduction of our proprietary material from this site or portion of it, must include SpesNet's copyright notice in its entirety.
- The logos and trademarks shown on this site are SpesNet's registered and unregistered trademarks, or that of third parties.
Nothing on this site should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without SpesNet's prior written permission and/or that of third parties, as the case may be. The user may not, without SpesNet's prior written consent, use SpesNet's intellectual property or that of third parties for any purposes whatsoever.